miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Dia 11, a Ingolstadt, 155 km, VISINE, Magnus

Today in english.
I was starting late from Ulm. At the cathedral I asked a ciclist how to go to Straubing. After half of hour, the same ciclist was reaching me. We went togheter to Ingolstadt.
We were passing at least 20 km of non asfalt track. I am lucky with the Armadillo Elite tires, they are resisting to rocks.
On the road we stopped to a cherry tree, and that was not cherry, were VISINE. In german Magnus told me they are called sauerkirschen. The fruits were delicious, with the right ammount of bitter and sweet.
For the lunch we stopped to a wonderfull bavarian backerei. My belly is full of apple, cheese, raspberry and other delicious cakes.
Today was not so hot, we could travel all day long. At 8 we were reaching Ingolstdadt. The first hotel, acording to Magnus, had mushrooms (funghi) on the walls.
Finding a hotel room was an adventure. In the centre, they told us that the hotel were full. Magnus called to several hotels, finding a room at Hotel Bauer, 65 euros for both of us, breakfast included.Luckily Magnus was not snoring, but he told me that at 5 in the morning I made a small concert.
We had a german dinner in a biergarten. Magnus had a big piece of meat, I had sausages with sauerkraut. We talked until 11. Magnus is an engineer in a bucket factory (plastic injection), they made a lot of milions of buckets a year. The beer helped for a good sleep.
The breakfast in the morning was spectacular, musli, dried bananas, raspberry marmelade, good bread, yogurt, butter, everything very good.
Photos will come here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario